Interested in joining the AEFCT team as a Behavior Consultant?
We are looking for:
- Qualified individuals who understand behavior modification techniques and Applied Behavior Analysis
- People that are able to “think outside of the box”
- People that can be unreservedly silly, goofy, and engaging while working with their clients (clients range in age between 2 and 17 years old)
- Ideal candidates for the Behavior Consultant position are people that are fun, energetic, flexible, reliable, and hard working!
What we offer:
- AEFCT is not your average ABA Company. As a small non-public agency in San Diego, we pride ourselves on the high quality of the training we provide to our staff and the individualized attention given to not only our clients, but also our employees.
- We provide BCBA supervision and our goal is to development long-term employee relationships by promoting growth from within our organization.
- We are specifically looking for candidates who are ready to make a long-term commitment and stay with the organization for at least 1 year.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefits to all employees.